Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It is time to switch over



Generally people are divided into two categories, one who drink coffee and others who don’t. Of course, I fall in the former category. I love to start my day with a cup of hot coffee. However, my taste is a little Indian so I like to add some milk and sugar to it. However, the problem starts when I step out of the country. As soon as I am in a new country I get wrapped in all the different variations of espresso that never seem to satisfy my taste buds. Even the latte appears to be a milder version of espresso for my Indian palate. I did try to add milk on the top, however for some strange reason could never get the proportion right. So after trying umpteen number of times, I have finally decided to change my loyalties and move to green tea. Lets see how that goes.

No comments: